I know it's been a long time since my last post. That's mostly because I've been working long hours and haven't had time to take pictures or write anything worth reading. I'm running multiple experiments right now, which has included taking and preparing samples until 11:30PM, most nights have been later though. I'm telling myself this is like having any other child. Newborns (even my coral babies) take a lot of care and 'working hours' don't really mean anything anymore, they're all working hours. Days start to blend together when you work through weekends. Luckily the babies are in a happy flow through aquarium, so I don't care for them much, actually. I'm mostly doing my experiments. Lots of taking photos and sampling and yeah, that's all I have to say for now. The best part of the day is around 5PM when everybody leaves and it's quiet and the wallabys come out to feed. Hope everything is well in Texas! I'm here sweating from the heat, but can't complain one bit :)
![]() |
| The ocean! I'm not too far away. One day, long ago it feels like, I went and walked down to the ocean. Not too shabby. |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.