Turn the lights down, coral spawning 2014

This is the story of my research journey through a coral spawning field season. I'm a graduate student studying ecology, evolution and behavior at the University of Texas at Austin. The species that I study lives exclusively in the Indo-Pacific, so this blog will document my preparation, execution and hopefully successes of experiments on the significance of fluorescence variation in reef-building corals.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November 12

Quick update. Acropora millepora colonies did not spawn last night :( Hopefully tonight!
Posted by Unknown at 7:20 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (15)
    • ▼  November (15)
      • During my time at AIMS i'd heard many stories abou...
      • Hi all, So after a rush to pack and a long flight...
      • Hi all! Sorry again for the lax in posts. I'm sta...
      • Hi everyone, I know it's been a long time since m...
      • November 14, I first of all want to thank all the...
      • November 12 Quick update. Acropora millepora colo...
      • Acropora millepora colony This colony is ma...
      • November 11, 7:30PM. Acropora millepora has yet to...
      • I wanted to show you guys some photos of this spa...
      • We have spawn! At least some, of the species I'm...
      • November 9, Nothing new to report. We are all sti...
      • November 7, day of the full moon. I know you have...
      • Hello all, Today it's November 5th, two nights be...
      • Nov 3: Today was my first day at AIMS! I caug...
      • Hi all, Well, here I am! After a pretty stres...
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.